When you book our tour it is assumed that you know how to ride a bike. If upon arrival we, or you, feel your riding skills are not good enough and it is not safe we have the right to not allow you to do the tour. In this case refunds cannot be made.
In case of some rain our tours operate normally and the normal cancellation policy applie (except in heavy rain and thunderstorm for safety reasons we will not operate the tour and refund will be given). We can provide raincoats to keep you dry. However if it rains and you prefer to reschedule please contact us +30 6944510515 at least one hour prior to the departure time and we can reschedule subject to availability. For less than one hour before departure time changes a fee of 10€ per booking might be charged.
Waiver (hereafter for your reference)must be signed before departure of your tour.
We Bike Athens legally represented by George Kopakakis
1. I acknowledge that riding the Electric Bike entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to me, property, or third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: vehicular traffic, weather conditions, exposed stones, irregular travel surface, trees or other natural objects, exposed holes, impact or collision with other machines, negligence of others, public attraction, falling, crashing, bumping, breaking, scraping, cutting & others.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the known and unknown risks.
3. Should the Released Parties, or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this Agreement, I agree to pay for those costs and I agree to indemnify and hold Released Parties and their agents, employees, owners and assigns harmless for all such fees and costs.
4. I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any personal injury or any damage that I may cause to the Electric Bike of We Bike Athens, while participating, or else I agree, that I or those that I represent, shall bear the costs of such injury or damage directly. I further certify that I have no medical or physical conditions that could interfere with my safety in this activity, or else I am willing to assume – and bear the costs of – all risks that may be created, directly or indirectly, by any such condition.
4. I understand that the helmet is provided for my safety and I agree to wear the helmet and have it fastened at all times when operating the Electric Bike. If I decide not wear a helmet it is at my own risk I agree to ride single file with adequate space between for safety purposes. I agree I will not take photos or video while operating the Electric Bike. I will respect the Electric Bike and obey the instructions of We Bike Athens. I agree to cease operation of the Electric Bike immediately if I do not understand the instruction of the Electric Bike provided by We Bike Athens or if I am concerned in any way about the device operation, my abilities to operate it safely, or a malfunction or damage to the electric Bike.
By signing this Document I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I have waived my right to initiate or maintain a lawsuit against Released Parties on the basis of any claim from which I have released them from herein. I certify that I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document.
I have read and understand the meaning and effect of this Release Agreement and I accept the use of the Electric Bike under these terms and conditions.